Class 12th Projects- Physics,Chemistry and IP (JAVA, MySQL)


Hello Guys,
I am Abhay studied class 12th from DAV BSEB Patna Bihar. In CBSE there is 30 marks reserved for VIVA and Submission of different copies and Projects. In 2016 when I was in class 12th I also submitted practical copies and projects. I don't have scanning copy of practicals so I am unable to upload for you but all the projects that I made to submit are here for your help...
In IP Is there JAVA coding in project HOTEL MANAGEMENT?
Yes, In IP we made and run program in LAB. The project that I made consists of all programming and having basic detail of  JAVA and MYSQL.

Here is project in .doc/.docx format just download it and edit, put your name change design and print!! I have only one request, on BIBLIOGRAPHY page add our name too (FAVOR8HUB INDIA).

Here is summary what I submitted in Projects (Click to these files to View and Download)-
  1. Physics- Transformer (Word file)
  2. Chemistry- Soft Drinks (Word file)
  3. IP- Hotel Management  (Word File) 

PLEASE don't download and print same... there is so many things that needed to be replaced like your name,class,roll number (DON'T WRITE YOUR CLASS ROLL NUMBER, WRITE ROLL NUMBER PROVIDED BY YOUR BOARD) etc. 

For any problem related these projects or you need any help regarding changing and creating projects. Contact me over Facebook or Twitter 
Facebook- http://facebook.com/abheee.abhay
Twitter- http://twitter.com/AbhayOfficial_

Physics: Project on Transformer (Word file)


Chemistry: Soft Drinks(WORD FILE)

Chemistry: Soft Drinks(PDF FILE)\\


IP Project on HOTEL MANAGEMENT (included coding to run program in JAVA) Word File


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there a project available for Computer Science -
    MySql connectivity with python ?

    ReplyDelete